Back to Downtown Toronto
Since Power Flowers is located in the heart of downtown Toronto, a large number of the flower deliveries we perform are to
hotels, businesses, offices, hospitals, condominium and apartment buildings, theatres and other locations in the downtown core. As
a result, Power Flowers has covered all four corners of the downtown core over the years and knows how to deliver flower arrangements and
bouquets to different destinations in downtown Toronto, including 483 Bay Street.
This address refers to Bell Trinity Square, a large office complex on the east side of Bay Street across from Toronto City Hall. The building consists of a north and a south
tower. Flower deliveries can be made directly to the recipient. For some offices and operations in this building, delivery may have to be directed to a mail room to be forwarded to
the recipient at a later time. If possible, please indicate which tower the recipient is situated.
Road Course to 483 Bay Street
Simcoe Street → Adelaide Street West → Bay Street
PATH* Access to 483 Bay Street
* PATH is an underground network of walkways linking different buildings and facilities in downtown Toronto. Due to traffic congestion or other
reasons, we may decide to deliver flowers using the PATH network.
Approximate Delivery Time* to 483 Bay Street
* Does not include time to assemble arrangement or bouquet prior to delivery by automobile. Actual time may be shorter or longer depending on road and weather
conditions at the time of delivery.
Available Delivery Timeframes for 483 Bay Street
- Morning (10:00 a.m. to Noon)
- Afternoon (Noon to 5:00 p.m.)
* Flower delivery timeframes to 483 Bay Street based on regular office hours.
Why Downtown Toronto Flower Delivery by Power Flowers Makes Sense