Yes, Power Flowers does deliver to Toronto Island.
With regular flights operating from Billy Bishop Toronto
City Airport by Porter Airlines, Air Canada and others, traffic between downtown Toronto and Toronto Island is significant. Flower delivery to the airport is achieved by taking the
free car ferry at the foot of Bathurst Street. In a matter of minutes, one is transported over the short stretch of water separating the mainland to
the airport. Alternatively, we may decide to use the underground tunnel to the airport to deliver the flower arrangement or bouquet. In addition to the airport, Power Flowers also delivers to the residences located on Toronto Island. In this
case, we take the ferry at the bottom of Bay Street and travel by foot on the island to the recipient's home address. Since flower arrangements and bouquets are not able to survive when temperatures dip below 0C, deliveries to
residences on Toronto Island are only conducted is spring, summer, and fall.
Common Delivery Locations
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport
- Residences on Toronto Island
- Island Yacht Club
- Island Paradise Restaurant
Approximate Delivery Time*
* Does not include time to assemble arrangement or bouquet prior to delivery by automobile. Actual time may be shorter or longer depending on road conditions and ferry schedule to Toronto Island
at the time of delivery.
Available Delivery Timeframes
- Morning (10:00 a.m. to Noon)
- Afternoon (Noon to 6:00 p.m.)
- Evening (After 6:00 p.m.)